I danced in many events. I attended ballet seminars with Ms. Galina Bogoeva and I have been examined by her for Ballet 4 & 5 of the Russian system. At the previous levels I have been examined by Ms. Grigoriadou. I have taken part in the International Dance Competition Hellas in 2014, winning 3rd place in the modern dance class and 4th in the ballet category.
I have also taken part in 2 bellydance contests, winning second place. I attended bellydance seminars with Asmahana, Natalia Amira Kuzmina, Lia Vera, Nelly Glikioti, Prince Kayammer, Nikola Kazako, Mahmoud El Mahmoud and many others.
In 2014 I was admitted to the Northern Ballet School in Manchester and since then I have been working professionally on my dream. At the Northern Ballet School I have been taught by Patricia MacDonald, Anton Alexandrov, Lisa Michelle Rowlands, Jackie Gray, Sarah Dickinson, Rachel Victoria Hernon in the Ballet, Lee Lomas, Andrew Margerison, Eric Carpenter, Dani Winters, Jazz, Judy Kent, George King, for the voice and musical theater, Emma Woods, Jo-Ann Cunliff, Anthea Garrat, Gavin Persand, Genene Elaine Bowers.
In the last year of my studies, I had been a protagonist in the performance of the school, playing Be Italian by Musical “NINE”. A great thank you to my teachers, Marina Paraskeva and Samira Pavlangou, who believed in me.
- Progressive Ballet Technique workshop in Manchester 2016
- Vaganova teaching qualification in Greece 2018 by Mrs Galina Bogoeva
- Ballet Teacher at Alexastero 2017
- Ballet Teacher at Elli’s Riala dance school 2017
- Ballet, Jazz and Contemporary Teacher at The Ballet House by Marina Paraskeva 2017-today
- Ballet teacher at Reflection Dance studio 2018-today
- Owner and director of Galactica Danceland since 2018